TRAVELLING TO DUBAI: AMAZING AND FUN BUCKET LIST EXPERIENCES IN THE CITY
When looking for an escape from the hustle and bustle of daily life, Dubai is considered the best place for vacation. You have looked for Hotels in dubai and booked the one for your staycation but all your efforts are futile if you don’t know what to do after arriving in the city. Here mentioned are some fun bucket list experiences that you can do in Dubai.
- Burj Khalifa: Burj Khalifa, 828m high is the tallest building in the entire world making it one of the must-visit attractions in Dubai. This majestic building hub of activities 24/7 is located in the heart of Dubai. Just looking up at the sheer scale of the building from the outside is a great experience. However, it’s worth exploring the building from the inside too. Capturing the beautiful view of the entire city from the observation deck at the level is 124 or having a meal together with your partner at the Top Sky Lounge are the two things you should try to do when in Dubai.
- Dubai Creek: Needless to say that the city is popular for all things glam, but you can also here explore the rich culture. Dubai Creek is the finest example of adding a contemporary touch to the old establishments due to modern development. Dubai Creek, the saltwater estuary is the original site where the first settlement by the Bani Yas Tribe was established. The waters at the Dubai Creek once were significant for the main form of the economy of Dubai i.e. fishing and pearl diving.
- The Dubai Fountain: The Dubai Fountain is located at the base of Burj Khalifa and is considered the largest choreographed fountain display in the world. Here powerful jet streams soar up to 150 m high in the air. The display takes place every 30 minutes and is a treat to watch at sundown. A wide array of restaurants lined up at the Dubai Mall allows the diners to sit back and enjoy the show while enjoying the delicious food.
- Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood: The Al Fahidi Historical Neighborhood located in Bur Dubai is one of the oldest neighborhoods here. When exploring the area on foot you will experience the extraordinary views of a bygone era with a maze of winding alleyways and traditional wind towers.
- Palm Jumeirah: One of the largest manmade islands in the world, the Palm Jumeirah is a triumph of human ingenuity. Due to the monorail running down the ‘trunk’ connecting to the mainland’s tram system it is much easier to get to this island. Also, when experiencing the idyllic sunset views by the seaside you can enjoy the delicious dishes by stopping at the lined-up food trucks.
- The Dubai Mall: The largest destination for shopping and entertainment in the world, the Dubai Mall is located next to the Burj Khalifa. This mall features more than 1200 retail stores including hundreds of outlets serving mouthwatering beverages and food along with two huge department stores. Even an entire day will not be enough to explore the entire mall.
- Skydive Dubai: If you are an adventure lover then you should go skydiving when in Dubai. Skydive Dubai provides the tandem skydive opportunity to the individual and the activity is supervised by the professionals. It’s worth it to try the skydiving experience here as you dive through the clouds taking in the view of the beautiful city from 13,000 feet.
When traveling to Dubai do experience the staycation in the luxury hotels in dubai and explore the things as mentioned in the above bucket list to make your tour fun in the city.