3 Industrial-Grade Vacuum Pumps that Offer Advanced Performance
Vacuum pumps have the sole purpose of drying the products being manufactured. Easier said than done though. Different solvents require different temperatures for evaporation. Besides, the degree of vacuum has to be varied to prevent contamination and oxidation after the product is dried. Meticulous, isn’t it? This is why the quality of vacuum pumps matters the most. In this guide, we have made a list of 3 vacuum pumps that offer the best performance. Dive in!
- The R5 Rotary Vane Vacuum Pump by Busch
This is one of the most versatile LeDab vacuum pumps since it can be used for vacuum packaging, food processing, as well as pneumatics conveying. Having said that, some of the features that make it the number one choice of manufacturers globally are as follows.
- It offers extremely high pumping speed even when the pressure is low.
- The epoxy resin vanes are fiber-reinforced so that they require the least maintenance.
- It has inbuilt exhaust filters that act as an added layer of protection from contamination.
- The VE Series Vacuum Pumps by BVV
Built with an oil mist filter cap, there’s no match to the VE Series products. The different vacuum pumps that are a part of this series are 3 CFM 1 Stage, 4 CFM 2 Stage, 5 CFM 2 Stage, 7 CFM 1 Stage, and 9 CFM 2 Stage. Some of the features that make these products absolutely worth every penny spent and even more are as follows.
- Rubber feet ensure noise dampening. Hence, these pumps can be easily installed at workstations.
- The oil reservoir is large and extremely spacious. It eliminates the requirement of frequent maintenance services.
- In conjunction with the cold trap, these pumps offer evacuation in no more than 5 minutes when the stabilization resins to be filtered are alcohol and other polar solvents.
- The CPS Vacuum Pump
This vacuum pump offers dual voltage operation at 110-120V and 220V 50/60Hz. Other amazing features that it displays are as follows.
- It has a full rubber base to provide shock resistance. Hence, it is extremely safe and non-risky.
- Deep vacuum can be achieved in no time with the help of Gas Ballet Valves that it is equipped with.
- The port cap features an oil and mist-free exhaust to ensure a safe working environment.
To sum up, buying vacuum pumps that can last for decades without the requirement of being serviced again and again are the kind of options that you should be looking at.